-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, April 1, 2016

here is my Sole

An ongoing speculation for YesWest fandom involves a certain infamous line in "Love Will Find A Way" which did not exist when Trevor originally wrote the song, and as we know the composition was going to be given to Stevie Nicks, presumably for inclusion on her album Rock A Little.  Alan White then insisted Yes needed the song more than Stevie did.  But apparently this "feel-good song" (as Trevor has categorized it) required a further culinary subtext, such as: how difficult it is to get reservations at the hot restaurant of the moment.  Some choose to believe the line is a metaphor for fidelity, but I prefer my theory...

Lunch will find a way
if you want it to.
Lunch will find a way for me and you.