-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, July 23, 2015

update on new solo album (of sorts)

In response to a fan query on his Facebook page, today Trevor commented regarding the progress on his upcoming rock vocal album (sic):
"I'm frustrated and excited at the same time. The record is on hold as I have to conclude some film projects. It's going really well and I can't wait to get back to it. I'm behind but will have it done before the end of the year. I won't let it until i'm totally happy."

Admittedly I was a bit worried that the project had been back-burnered for the rest of the year because of existing scoring commitments, so I'm happy to read that is not the case, although work is work in Trevor's world and it's all great music; but this is a project which is so eagerly awaited by all of us Rabid Rabinites that we can't help but be anxious and delirious in equal measure.