-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, July 16, 2015

fond memories

I imagine most everyone has read Trevor's recent Facebook post, but for those who haven't, here is a link:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1070450016316088&id=426522697375493

As everyone worldwide who is a fan of The Fish finds themselves raising a glass and spinning a record (or CD) and watching a video and sharing memories with fellow fans and friends - I am touched by Trevor's recognition of our shared joy in Chris' life and work, and our shared sorrow at his passing.  I was also especially touched by Trevor's use of my current Yesfans avatar (a photo of Chris and Trevor cropped from a 1984 article) as a post on his FB page, as that photo is a great example of their shared sense of humor and camaraderie.

I am raising a toast to: a giant upon the earth whose reverberations will echo long into the stars.