-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, April 9, 2021

Media Watch: podcast roundup

I try my best to keep up with ongoing cultural commentary in the podcasting world as it relates to Trevor, and if you have any programs to let me know about, please feel free to email me at the address in the site banner.

My latest finds are a bit dated, but were interesting to listen to and perhaps you might agree.

In 2019, a YouTube content creator took on the rather daunting task of reviewing every Yes studio album for a series titled Discographies, and so if you're interested in knowing his thoughts on the YesWest oeuvre I have provided them here for ease of viewing.  Each video is about half an hour.  Geno Samuel is an online commentator, independent musician, and prog rock fan, and I find his commentary on Yes interesting overall.


The music-related commentary podcast 2 Twins & An Album is an overall upbeat and humorous series examining classic albums across various decades and genres - recently they devoted an episode to an appreciation of 90125.