-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Wednesday, January 13, 2021

One of our favorite days!

As we cautiously make our way through 2021 at least there is one bright spot thus far, and that is wishing Our Maestro a very Happy Birthday and being grateful for his 67 years on this planet.  I hope his creativity continues to flow, that he continues to be gratified in making music and will be happy enough with the end result to share it with all of us very soon.

Cheers! from me & Cee