-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, January 13, 2014

A toast to the exquisite vintage!

All the best to Trevor for a very happy and healthy birthday, filled with love and good wishes from family, friends, and fans.  And whatever he chooses to accomplish this year, personally and creatively, my only wish is that he follows his bliss.  Cheers to 60 brilliant years, gesondheid!


Those of you who know me from Yesfans also know I use this as my signature banner every January, I created it a few years ago, selecting photos from what I felt were significant eras:

Also, here is a crop of one of the photos I took the day I met Trevor, I managed to coax forth one of those famous smiles...