-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Tuesday, December 27, 2022

The news we've been waiting for!

(With thanks as always to Henry Potts.) 


Yesterday it appears we all received a surprise holiday gift...in the Trevor Rabin Fans fanpage on Facebook (created and administered by TR superfan Judy Davis), Trevor logged in to answer a query about the new album project, stating: 

It is done, the cover is done, record company is done.It will will be announced soon.
🥂🥂🥂
I hope it will be enjoyed as much as I had creating it.!


It is titled Rio, for obvious (loving) reasons.  Trevor also shared the cover image (which he created, apparently), but as I don't belong to any Facebook groups I have not seen it.  So hopefully we will learn more official details during the first quarter of 2023.  

(ETA: here is an image of the cover from Henry's site: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/Rio%20cover.jpg).  If it is one of Trevor's paintings it seems in keeping with his particular style.

With something wonderful to look forward to...I wish all my readers worldwide an enjoyable holiday celebration and a Happy New Year.