-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, December 11, 2020

Media Watch: Yes Music Podcast episode 460

This week's episode of Yes Music Podcast is part 18b of their What did they do next? career retrospective series for Trevor, regarding his move into Hollywood film scoring with The Glimmer Man.  Better still, as I referenced in the previous entry, co-host Kevin Mulryne kindly invited me to come on and offer my perspective on this career change.  As always, I have lots of things to say and hope I provided added entertainment value to their previously well-established efforts.

Many thanks indeed to Kevin and Mark for an interesting conversation and for providing the blog a moment of recognition in the greater world of Yes-related fanworks.

Links to listen:

https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/17157671/tdest_id/1120238

https://yesmusicpodcast.com/what-did-they-do-next-part-18b-trevor-rabin-plus-arc-of-life-460/