-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Monday, November 16, 2020

guess who

As I posted about some weeks ago, Wakey has got a new program available via subscription called Rick's Plaice and today has posted a brief cameo featuring a good friend (which I predicted, but not quite in this way).  One may only hope that Trevor makes an actual appearance in the show itself at some point.  I'm assuming because of the context of the clip that is indeed the case. 

But I think the most interesting part of this is not what one might think it is...though I see that some people have already commented on it.