-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, December 24, 2017

Wishing you joy and peace!

It's been quite a year once more for fans of Trevor, from seeing him onstage and on television - through multiple tours and Yes' induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame - we've had much to be thankful for during these Golden Years of Trevor's career in his re-commitment to his legacy as a member of Yes and as a rock n'roll musician.

I wanted to wish my readers all around the world a joyous Holiday season - whatever tradition you might observe - with positive thoughts for the New Year bringing plenty of things to enjoy as regards the Yes 50th Anniversary celebration.

Although I know many of you do not celebrate Christmas, I wanted to include one of my very favorite holiday songs which I have loved for many years and I think it is also a fitting tribute to the memory of David Cassidy, whom as we know passed last month.

Thank you, ever and always, for your patronage and support, and an extra special thanks to those who have emailed me or messaged me via Yesfans with comments and questions throughout the year.  Rabin-esque is a labor of love and I'm so grateful to be able to share it as a part of this wonderful fandom family!