-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, October 8, 2017

A special day

A very Happy Birthday to the other half of the firm of Rabin & Rabin...who is hopefully celebrating in "Club Ryan" style.  Love to the group!

They grow up so fast...
...and make you proud.

This video (from last year) is a great example of Ryan's sense of humor and it never fails to crack me up no matter how many times I watch it (the answers are serious, but the images are not).