-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Thursday, May 12, 2016

ARW: official website launched today

Today marked the official announcement of the tour for Anderson, Rabin and Wakeman with the launch of their official website and tour dates listed.

http://www.arw-tour.com/

A press release has also been published, which can be read here:
http://bravewords.com/news/jon-anderson-trevor-rabin-and-rick-wakeman-unite-reunite-to-form-anderson-rabin-wakeman-arw-an-evening-of-yes-music-more-tour-announced

The dates I had previously reported on (including an additional appearance I had heard about on October 21st) have been confirmed by the tour schedule now available.  My thanks to all who provided advance spotting of this information.