-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Friday, February 5, 2016

Which do you want first?

A late-night update from the Maestro...










I have to say, this doesn't come as a surprise to me.  Since Trevor's initial announcement last month, in fandom discussion I had speculated that the reason Trevor announced the status of ARW rather than the progress on his solo album was because the one project had supplanted the other.  But of course new music is always welcome and I'm very happy the guys are choosing to make this project a priority now, as they have all noted on social media.  Here's hoping there will be news of their album for third or fourth quarter release this year.