-->

Introduction:


A series of essays wherein I explore the numerous musical identities of my favorite musician: from child prodigy to teen idol to guitar hero to singer/songwriter to award-winning in-demand film composer.
Featuring news/updates and commentary/analysis of Trevor's career and associated projects.
Comments are disabled but please feel free to contact me at rabinesque.blog@gmail.com.



Sunday, December 20, 2015

Agent X's mission is terminated.

Remember how I noted in my last entry that we didn't know if Agent X had been renewed yet?  Yeah, well, about that...turns out the news was released after I'd written my entry that the show hit the chopping block.
http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/legends-cancelled-season-2-tnt-1201638881/

I'm not surprised, really.  It's a fun show in its' way but it is a bit ridiculous, although it was reportedly doing okay ratings-wise compared to the other shows which were cancelled, but these days even a million viewers isn't enough, it seems.  The last three episodes have been scheduled thus: tonight the show will air in its' normal timeslot, and two episodes will be shown back-to-back on the 27th.